Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Break and Sun Protection

SPRING BREAK: I am so excited about the upcoming Spring Break. My family and I are hitting the slopes. I know that others are hitting the sand. 
Wherever your vacation takes you, remember to protect yourself and the little ones AND to use SAFER products! 
FOR THE KIDS: I use the Protect Stick Sunscreen and the Protect Lip Balm. If your are hitting the beach throw these in your bag. If your kids are going skiing without you, wether in ski school or independent teenagers, zip these products in their jacket pockets and remind them to reapply at lunch. No burns, no problems:)
FOR MYSELF: I love the Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer. Put it on before you leave the house, no need for heavy makeup! I also always have at least one tube of the Protect Lip Balm handy. No need for chapped lips on vacation!
FOR ALL OVER BODY: In my beach bag I carry the Protect All Over Sunscreen. Easy to apply!!
I CAN SHIP THESE PRODUCTS ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. 
AND BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.....THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO ORDER $60 WORTH OF SUNSCREEN PRODUCTS WILL GET FREE SHIPPING. JUST COMMENT BELOW OR PM ME!!! 
Safe Travels, Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment